HDSA-LA Support Group Meeting
Sunday, May 19th, 2019
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (try to come a little early so we can start on time - don't forget about LA traffic!)
UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital
757 Westwood Plaza, Room B-124
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- The meeting will be held in conference room B124 in the Ronald Reagan hospital.
- Take the main elevators down to the B level.
- Once you get out of the elevator, turn right and walk forward to the only hallway and turn left.
- You will see a large open area with tables and chairs - to the left will be a well lit hallway where the conference room is located.
- Signs will be posted on the door.
There is valet parking for the hospital (it is the same cost as parking in another lot yourself) and is located at the main entrance.
PLEASE USE THE VALET PARKING TO AVOID GETTING A PARKING TICKET!
If you are worried that parking cost is going to be a problem, PLEASE know that HDSA-LA will be able to provide assistance if you need it.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Amy Slavin MSW
HDSA Los Angeles Chapter Social Worker
Huntington's Disease Center of Excellence UCLA